PLUMBING & PUMP
JETTER, 1450 psi ELECTRIC
Instructions: <Click Here>
4 hours: $80.00
- 150' x 1/4" and 30' x 1/8" hoses
- You can take this jet into some really tight spaces. And if you want to put it into a car trunk, you can take off the reel in seconds and load the machine in two pieces. Overall height is 32", and when you remove the 150 ft. capacity reel, the height drops to 14-1/2".
- The telescoping handle on the J-1450 makes it easy to roll the machine to and from the job, and then slides out of your way when you're on the job. A low center of gravity keeps the J-1450 solidly in place while you work.
- The J-1450 is powered by a 1-1/2 hp (13 amp) sealed motor with an in-line Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter. The dual capacitor motor is totally enclosed, so water won’t harm it or pose a shock hazard.
- A 1500 psi, 1.7 GPM triplex pump is equipped with Vibra-pulse® to work the hose around tight bends in small lines. This unique feature allows the flow rate to remain the same whether Vibra-pulse® is on or off. Safety features include a thermal relief valve to protect the pump from heat damage, as well as a back-flow check valve and inlet filter.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees are not shown in this price estimate. Not all equipment is available at every store - please call to check availability.
* Please call us with any questions on our jetter 1450 psi electric rentals in Seattle WA, including Lake City, Greenlake, and Shoreline WA.