PLUMBING & PUMP
DETECTOR, WATER LEAK
Instructions: <Click Here>
- * Large backlit meter display to allow the user to pinpoint the exact leak location.
- * 10 sound filtering combinations that are easy to use and understand.
- * "Limiter" switch for ear protection from sudden bursts of sound.
- * Highly-sensitive ground microphone combined with a low noise amplifier, offering the best quality sound for leak detection.
- * Input Impedance : 50k ohms
- * Output Impedance : 15 ohms
- * Amplification : 62 dB +/- 3dB
- * Frequency Range :
- 1) 100Hz to 1200Hz (13 dB) with Filter-Thru OFF
- 2) 15Hz to 30,000Hz (13 dB) with Filter-Thru ON
- * Power : 6 AA dry cell batteries
- * Power Consumption :
- 1) 70 mA or less with backlight ON
- 2) 35 mA or less with backlight OFF
- * Battery Life :
- 1) 28 hours with backlight OFF (alkaline cells)
- 2) 14 hours with backlight ON (alkaline cells)
- * Weight : 31 ounces
- Three accessories for attachment to the sensor
- 1. Ground Plate for pinpointing
- 2. Magnet base for surveying at hydrants/valves
- 3. Contact Rod for surveying at meters/fittings
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees are not shown in this price estimate. Not all equipment is available at every store - please call to check availability.
* Please call us with any questions on our detector water leak rentals in Seattle WA, including Lake City, Greenlake, and Shoreline WA.