LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
SPLITTER, LOG 20 TON
4 hours: $90.00
- BARRETO - MODEL 920
- Beam: 6" x 25 lbs.
- Wedge: High Carbon Wear-Alloy
- Cylinder: 24" Stroke, 2" Rod
- Log Opening: 25"
- Hydraulic Tank: 7 gallon system capacity
- System Pressure: 2,750 psi
- Control Valve: Detent, Auto Return
- Length: 102"
- Width: 53"
- Height: 48"
- Weight: 790 lbs.
- Tire Size: 18 x 5.7 x 8
- Built specifically for the demands of the rental market, the Barreto log splitter is the industrial standard. With a 790 lb. frame, a high carbon wear-alloy wedge, and a 6” x 25 lb. wide flange beam, this splitter is built to endure. The knife plate features high wear nylon pads. Torsion axle suspension reduces bounce and improves tracking and towability when transporting. The cushion mounted log cradle is designed to snap out of the way when using the splitter in the vertical position. A rubber bump stop protects the splitter when transitioning from vertical to horizontal and spring loaded lock bars secure the splitter in place. The engine is mounted on rubber isolators to protect from vibration when towing or operating.
- Safety is standard with a mandatory two-handed control system, cushion mounted log cradle, and spring loaded cleaning wedge.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees are not shown in this price estimate. Not all equipment is available at every store - please call to check availability.
* Please call us with any questions on our splitter log 20 ton rentals in Seattle WA, including Lake City, Greenlake, and Shoreline WA.