LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
PULLER, POST MANUAL
Manufacturer Link: <Click Here>
Instructions: <Click Here>
- Rhino MP-3 Manual Post Puller
- The Model MP-3 weighs only 39.54 lbs (17.94 kg) and is easily operated by one man. The MP-3 is designed as a 3 ton puller.
- Pulls a 1-5/8" line post, 3 ft deep
- Pulls a 4"x4" wood post, 3 ft deep
- Step 1: The Post Grabber is removed from its storage position and placed around the post. The puller is set with its base next to the post, the handle extended, and the hook removed from its carry position.
- Step 2: The chain is placed into the two position chain receiver first notch for speed / second notch for power then hooked to the Post Grabber.
- Step 3: The operator attaches the safety restraint to the chain, then pulls the post.
- Step 4 : After pulling the post, the MP-3 is returned to its carrying configuration. With the Post Grabber and chain locked in place, the MP-3 is ready to pull the next post.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees are not shown in this price estimate. Not all equipment is available at every store - please call to check availability.
* Please call us with any questions on our puller post manual rentals in Seattle WA, including Lake City, Greenlake, and Shoreline WA.