LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
Instructions: <Click Here>
4 hours: $70.00
- 22,000 SQUARE FEET / HOUR
- Aerating Width 19"
- Overall Dimensions
- Width 29.5" / Length 57" / Height 52.5"
- Weight 242 lbs (additional water weight full tank = 50 lbs)
- How aeration works: Aeration is the process of mechanically removing cores of turf to improve the flow of air, water and nutrients in dense, compacted soil. Soil compaction, caused by lawn traffic such as walking and moving, is one of the greatest causes of turf deterioration. When soil is compacted, dirt particles are forced together, reducing the area where roots can grow. Aeration relieves soil compaction by improving the exchange of water and critical nutrients to grass roots.
- When should I aerate? For optimal effectiveness aeration should be performed at least once annually. Spring (between March and May) and fall (between August and November).
- Achieving the best results from aeration
- - Water area to be aerated the night before. This will help to soften the soil allowing for maximum core penetration.
- - Before beginning, map out any obstructions such as sprinkler heads or drains.
- - Cover every inch of the lawn and go over high traffic areas more than once.
- - After aerating, water the lawn and apply fertilizer. This will promote growth and allow grass to compete with weeds as they grow.
Consider these items to go with your rental:
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees are not shown in this price estimate. Not all equipment is available at every store - please call to check availability.
* Please call us with any questions on our aerator lawn rentals in Seattle WA, including Lake City, Greenlake, and Shoreline WA.