MIXER, CEMENT 3 CU FT GAS
4 hours: $35.00
- POLY DRUM
- Weight: 115
- Overall Dimensions: 20.5" H x 14" W x 30" D
- How to Mix Concrete - Will Yield 1 1/2 Cubic Feet of Concrete
- 1. You will need approx. 2 gallons of water.
- 2. 2-60 lb bags of pre-mix concrete
- 3. Start Mixer in motion
- 4. Put in 1.5-gallons of water.
- 5. Add 1-60 lb bag of pre-mix concrete
- NOTE: Mixture will be very sloppy
- 6. Slowly add 2nd bag of concrete.
- 7. Add 1/2 gallon of water slowly to obtain desired thickness.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees are not shown in this price estimate. Not all equipment is available at every store - please call to check availability.
* Please call us with any questions on our mixer cement 3 cu ft gas rentals in Seattle WA, including Lake City, Greenlake, and Shoreline WA.