MIXER, CEMENT 3 CU FT ELECTRIC
Instructions: <Click Here>
4 hours: $35.00
- POLY DRUM
- Pedestal Mixer Dimensions: 54" x 29" x 56"
- Weight 113 lb.
- Wheelbarrow Mixer Dimensions: 50" x 28" x 40"
- Weight 100 lbs.
- How to Mix Concrete - Will Yield 1 1/2 Cubic Feet of Concrete
- 1. You will need approx. 2 gallons of water.
- 2. 2-60 lb bags of pre-mix concrete
- 3. Start Mixer in motion
- 4. Put in 1.5-gallons of water.
- 5. Add 1-60 lb bag of pre-mix concrete
- NOTE: Mixture will be very sloppy
- 6. Slowly add 2nd bag of concrete.
- 7. Add 1/2 gallon of water slowly to obtain desired thickness.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees are not shown in this price estimate. Not all equipment is available at every store - please call to check availability.
* Please call us with any questions on our mixer cement 3 cu ft electric rentals in Seattle WA, including Lake City, Greenlake, and Shoreline WA.