CURB BUILDER, GAS 6"
Model: LIL BUBBA HORNET EP
- Lil’ Bubba® Hornet EP Curb Machine.
- MOLDS AVAILABLE -
- D STYLE MOLD & TROWEL - (6"x 6") - Commercial
- PARKING CURB MOLD * TROWEL - (6"x 6") - Commercial
- SLANT EDGE MOLD & TROWEL - (4.5" high x 6"wide) - Residential
- The Lil’ Bubba Hornet EP plunger drive creates a consistent flow of concrete with each revolution. The unique motion of the plunger scores the concrete as it packs it into the mold (unlike other plungers or ram machines) to prevent “flat spots” and “weak areas” every couple of inches that cause cracking. The EP (Elliptical Plunger) drive also eliminates concrete bridging in the hopper since the plunger actually moves seven inches upward into the hopper agitating the concrete, with each revolution. Lil’ Bubba was designed to create continuous decorative concrete borders and walkways allowing the user to follow any existing landscape bed design, place borders as close as two inches to any stationary object and make turns with a radius as tight as fourteen inches. The Lil’ Bubba Hornet EP will switch from decorative curbs to 24" walkways with just a twist of the four bolts on the front of the machine. There are no internal changes, upgrades or extra parts necessary like some of Lil’ Bubba’s competitors.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees are not shown in this price estimate. Not all equipment is available at every store - please call to check availability.
* Please call us with any questions on our curb builder gas 6 inch rentals in Seattle WA, including Lake City, Greenlake, and Shoreline WA.